• 專注外教派遣服務 專業品質值得信賴  010-65702931   foreignerhr@sina.com

    外教派遣與外教中介有什么區別?

      外教派遣與外教中介本質上最大的區別在于收費程序和后續保障上,外教中介是屬于一次性收費模式,只要外教入崗后,離不離職跟外教中介機構沒有任何關系,不承擔任何風險。但對用人機構來說承擔風險就太大了。

      In essence, the biggest difference between foreign teacher dispatch and foreign teacher agency lies in the charging procedure and follow-up guarantee. Foreign teacher agency belongs to the one-time charging mode. As long as foreign teachers can't leave their posts, it has no relationship with foreign teacher agency and bears no risk. But it's too risky for employers.

      而外教派遣則不同,收費是分層次的,外教入職后,用人單位需要支付大約合同70%的費用,當外教入職一個月或三個月,再將剩余的30%費用一次性付完即可,如果在保證期內,外教辭職流失,外教派遣機構將補充外教人員,這樣就能很好的保障用人單位的權益。

      But the foreign teacher dispatch is different. The charge is hierarchical. After the foreign teacher is employed, the employer needs to pay about 70% of the contract fee. When the foreign teacher is employed for one month or three months, the remaining 30% of the fee can be paid in one time. If the foreign teacher resigns within the guarantee period, the foreign teacher dispatch agency will supplement the foreign teachers, which can protect the rights and interests of the employer.

    24小時在線微信客服:

       

    微信號:13910918482

    合肥环球一号的公主可以睡吗,北京霄云一号公主价格,魅力金座公主做一次多少钱